Sunday 16 December 2012

Episode 26: Project Monkey Returns. Let's pick a final name together

          So it's been 3 months since I took a break from working on my game for reasons I explained earlier. I wanted to resume in November but work actually resumed a few days before the writing of this post. I'll still try to have the game out by March 2013 so I think it's high time I chose a name for the final product.
If this was the box art for the game, what would you write at the top?


          I have a few names in mind but none of them actually feels right. I'll need your help in deciding the name of the game, so please pick one of the names below or suggest one of your own. In case you haven't been following this blog and have no idea what the game is about, you can see episodes 14, 15 , 19, 21 and 28 of this blog for details, or just read the summary in the next paragraph.
           If there was a world inhabited by mutants or monsters, and "Obstacle course racing" was an event in their Olympics, then this game would be the video game of that event. Players will choose a monster and race against three others in hazardous environments filled with traps and wild monsters that aren't participating in the race. Each character has a special ability to help traverse the race course such as flight, or being adept at climbing or swimming and players are allowed to attack each other during the race. So what would you name this game?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here: